Shelly Vierra

 
Celebrating Shelly Vierra’s Life
Saturday - November 21, 2009, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
1180 Stage Gulch Rd - Petaluma, CA 94954-9541 - (707) 762-8509
We are celebrating the life of Shelly Vierra, the receptionist for the Community for Spiritual Living, Petaluma on Saturday, November 21st at 3:00 p.m. Long-time musical colleagues and friends, Ron and Pam Atchison, will be honoring Shelly and we will come together in fellowship afterward with a potluck. Several times a week, Shelly would walk the labyrinth. You are invited to wear comfortable shoes so that if you are inspired, you, too, can walk our sacred meditation pathway to honor Shelly.
Please join us in celebrating the wonderful gift that Shelly was to us at the Community for Spiritual Living, Petaluma.
Rev. Josephine Smith, CSL
Shelley V1
Shelly Vierra made her transition on November 5 at Sutter Hospital surrounded by friends and family. Please remember her, her family, and those who loved her and mourn her loss in your prayers. Shelly is remembered for her kindness and support to Linda Webb‐Khakaba during her convalescence and for many years of musical support to our Center in Santa Rosa. We send peace and comfort for Shelly’s family at this time.
Rev. Edward Viljoen
 
 
Ernest Holmes
"I shall never die, for the Spirit within me is God and cannot change. My life is hid within the Universe of Love and Light, and that Light shall live forever. Go, fear of death and change; begone from my thought, fear of death and uncertainty. That which is cannot become that which is not; and that which I am can never change. The Spirit of Eternity is enthroned within me, and the Life of Endless Ages flows through my being.
"From Eternity to Eternity my Life flows along its way of peace and harmony. Time brings but more glory to crown me with its pleasures. My life is forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment