Rebekah “Becka” Kelley


Rebekah “Becka Kelley, died unexpectedly on March 26, 2018 at the age of 33. She most recently resided in Santa Rosa, CA, previously of Wayne, MI. Beloved daughter of Samantha Goodell, and the late Steven DeLong. Step- daughter of Walter Goodell.

Becka’s gentle nature and loving presence touched many lives here at the Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa. She was a member of the One Heart Choir, a co-facilitator and workshop presenter for the young adult group (from 2012-2015) and often served as an announcer for our Sunday morning services. 

Her love for healthy plant based foods was often shared via some tasty treat that she lovingly prepared for group events and throughcontributions to the Sunday morning food team.  

An informal gathering of friends will take place on May 4th at 5:30 pm in Waggoner Hall, located in the North Wing of the Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa, 2075 Occidental Road, Ca. 95401. 

Memorial contributions may be made in Rebekah’s name to Devils Tower Natural History Association, ATTN: Sandra Mooney, P.O. Box 37, Devil's Tower, WY 82714





2 comments:

  1. I remember Becka so well and with great fondness. I found these words on the Center's affirmative prayer library. "In this time of grief, I accept comfort and peace of mind. I remember that love is eternal, and that nothing or no one can truly be lost or gone. I claim for myself that even as my heart feels heavy with a sense of loss, I am at the same time filled with awe and wonder at the power of love in my life. I trust the wisdom of the living Spirit to guide me through this time."

    ReplyDelete